Daniel Chiriac: Creating A Lifetime Of Art By Painting Beauty

Homepage Forums NAAT Daniel Chiriac: Creating A Lifetime Of Art By Painting Beauty

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    salvatoremelson

People come and go as they want (in some sessions) and no one is judging — except possibly you. The air outside is clean and clear and crisp. The golden sun is rising and the mist moves over the cliffs and mountains casting shadows or playing with the forms and crags — every moment a new scene–a new view. Life is happening! I have jumped in!

golden teacher growkit Now, the prodigal son had returned…to look for a bride, no less! The local customs demanded dowries for wives. A dowry of two or three cows would net a fair wife and four or five cows would fetch a very nice one. Johnny, everyone knew, would buy the most beautiful woman in the village, because Johnny Lingo could afford a FIVE COW woman!

Are our very freedom’s and the Constitution threatened by and twisted around by the present Administration and the interests that tried to put him into office? (It took a Mob and the Supreme Court to do it). Yes.

The spring water for the baths are from the property. Esselen Indians use to bathe in these waters hundreds of years ago. The water from the natural hot springs are pumped up from below the ground and are considered healing. I’ve seen people drink the water even though it has a slight smell like sulfur. Strangely as a kid when I use to melt sulfur and other stuff from my chemistry set I use to always get a cold after accidentally inhaling the fumes. But here I have only had good experiences at the baths — no side effects at all from the sulfer, people even drink this water for health (I tried it twice).

golden teacher growkit I was raised not to call people “out of their name”. My grandmother named me David, after the great Hebrew patriarch. She taught me that my name meant ‘beloved’ and not to let folks shorten or alter it. “Dave did not slay Goliath”, she admonished. “Nor was Dave king of Israel.” She explained names often carried the weight of expectation. What you called others was as important as anything else you could say to them was her belief. More vital, though, was what we allowed others to call us. Hence, my edict.

growkit golden teacher You are much more inclined to pay attention to an author whose writing style appeals to you. If you like the guy (or gal), you’ll be more inclined to practice what you read. And practice is what’s key.

Johnny Lingo opens with a boy running across an unnamed Polynesian island to a Hawaii Five-O type soundtrack. He arrives at the village and announces to the kindly white shopkeeper who owns the island’s only store, “He comes, he comes! Johnny Lingo! Johnny Lingo!” The village explodes with excitement.

When we do not know how to pray, God’s Holy Spirit will help in that regard. Or we can use the Bible as a starting place. David offered up prayers in the book of Psalms. Jesus gave us a model prayer in the Lord’s Prayer.

I think various researchers found Truth but think that that Truth is the only Truth and theirs is the best. (As various fundamentalist religions believe — “our way is the only way”). I say Truth can come in many different packages. Love comes in many forms. “Spirit is Truth” and no one has a monopoly on Truth! So Science too must watch itself and not become a crystallized dogmatic form (attached to the dead past when the present is so alive with possibilities).

golden teacher Here are a few Golden Rules to consider when looking at web marketing. You can formulate your own list after you try mine.Keep in mind that although this looks simple, its not. There is a learning curve and experience makes the best teacher.

Read these to give a background on each child. There may be issues of family problems, health or learning problems as well as academic results. You might also learn of some talent the student has to help engage him/her successfully in class work. Knowing these things about your students will help tailor the ways in which you react to a student’s behaviour. (I had an horrific evening after I had admonished strongly a male student sent to me for disciplining. He disappeared from the school. I then found out from the teacher he was suicidal. Fortunately for me, all was well).

Get it set in your mind now, that you are going to practice at least some of what you read. Grab a notebook, and record your favorite exercises and pieces of wisdom from the ezine that you have decided to continue reading.

growkit golden teacher Get it set in your mind now, that you are going to practice at least some of what you read. Grab a notebook, and record your favorite exercises and pieces of wisdom from the ezine that you have decided to continue reading.

A teacher cannot be a friend to his/her students. You are ‘in loco perantis’. That carries responsibility. Obviously, you need to be approachable. That means you need to have a friendly demeanour. Tell your class when and where you are available to see them about any issues they have and help they need.

If I could have actually spoken to boys I think I would have had more to say to Adam, the golden poet than to the endearing but less complex John. Needless to say I could hold hands and even kiss but both relationships ultimately folded because I really didn’t know what you said to boys when all that was done.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Daniel Chiriac: Creating A Lifetime Of Art By Painting Beauty
Your information: